Click Here to Register for the Next Reiki Class
“In every culture and in every medical tradition before ours, healing was accomplished by moving energy."
Nobel Laureate in Medicine
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a complementary treatment modality that can improve healing. Reiki is the life force that flows through all living things.
Stresses of everyday living create blockages and imbalances in the body. Since Reiki reaches all levels of existence, it provides the environment for unification & balance to take place on all levels of the person. Reiki provides support for restoring physical, mental, emotional and spiritual balance in a way that optimizes health and healing.
A Reiki treatment or practice is a simple technique that allows your body to attune through connection with the palms of the practitioner’s hands. Reiki is totally safe and can be felt as an increased sense of oneness and harmony. Reiki practitioners assist people in moving to a more integrated level of health.
Reiki supports consciousness and conscious health. It is a complementary healing modality and a cooperative process between client, practitioner and the universe.
How does it work?
Reiki is multi-dimensional. It provides the environment for healing the source of a problem at the level of its origin, be it body, mind, emotion or spirit. Reiki attunes the person to his or her own natural state of balance. Balance provides the environment for health and healing to occur.
The Reiki practitioner is not doing anything to the person; rather a practioner allows Reiki to be present so realignment and rebalancing can occur. All healing is self-healing. When the environment is optimized the person’s own healing mechanisms engage. Reiki is completely non-invasive. For this reason, Reiki is perfectly safe and has no negative side effects.
Reiki is not a religion, and there is nothing you must believe in order to learn and use it. In fact, it is not dependent on belief at all and will work whether you believe in it or not. Nor does it have to be directed by the practitioner.
Reiki is not a substitute for medical and other health care treatments; rather it can compliment, support and enhance other treatment modalities.
What are the benefits?
Reiki is being used at many hospitals throughout the world. It is used during surgery, in the emergency room and in departments of oncology, pediatrics, neonatology, labor & delivery, and rehabilitation. Benefits include:
* Decreases Pain
* Reduces stress & promotes relaxation
* Assists the body in eliminating toxins
* Balances energy flow throughout the body
* Brings comfort and peace to those who are terminally ill
* Promotes health & well being
* Enhances and accelerates the normal healing processes of the body
How is Reiki learned?
Reiki is taught and attunements are passed directly to students by a qualified Reiki Master (Teacher). It is taught in three consecutive levels called degrees, consisting of workshops of varying lengths and times.
* First Degree Reiki is used for self-healing and providing Reiki to another person who is physically present with the practitioner.
* Second Degree Reiki is used to provide Reiki when the other person is at a distance.
* Third Degree Reiki is the Master Level, which is reserved for those who want to dedicate themselves to teaching Reiki.
Each student receives a certificate upon completion of each level. Reiki Master Aila Accad is directly descended from the Usui Lineage originating with the first Reiki Master Dr Mikao Usui.
What Reiki is NOT
* Reiki is not a religion.
* Reiki is not a substitute for seeking or receiving medical treatment
* Reiki is not a substitute for taking effective necessary and prescribed medication
Reiki I (6 contact hrs) $125 one day
* The history of Reiki
* What Reiki is and how it heals
* The human energy system
* Reiki treatment techniques
* How to use Reiki on yourself and others
* How to do a complete Reiki Treatment
* First Degree Reiki Attunement
Reiki II (7 contact hrs) $250 one day
* The second degree symbols and
how to use them in healing
* The human energy system advanced
* Beaming and Scanning
* How to use Reiki for absentee healing
* The Tree of Life and the Flower of Life
* Second Degree Reiki Attunement
Click Here to Register for the Next Class
Advanced Reiki Training (16.5 contact hrs) $300
* Advanced techniques to solve problems
and achieve goals
* Healing with Crystals and gemstones
* Magnetic Healing
* Healing with Color & Sound
Third Degree Reiki/Master Level
(13.2 contact hrs) $400
* Instruction to do all Reiki attunements
* Self Healing, and Distant attunements
* Reiki as a Path of Transformation
* How to teach Reiki
* The values of a Reiki Master
CE available for RNs & LPNs
LifeQuest International, LLC is a
WVBNE Approved Provider
Personal Reiki Treatment Sessions
Use the Contact form below to arrange an appointment
AILA ACCAD, RN, MSN
Aila Accad, RN is an award-winning speaker, best-selling author and certified well-being coach. She achieved both Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Nursing. She is also an AAMET certified advanced practitioner & trainer in Emotional Freedom Techniques, Healing Touch and the Heart Essence Method and is an ongoing student of the Diamond Heart Approach, which focuses on psycho-spiritual development.
Aila began to study Reiki in 2002. She studied all four Usui Reiki Degrees with Usui Reiki Master Joyce Hasija, RN, PhD becoming a Reiki Master in 2004 and teaching Reiki since 2005.
She is the founder and CEO of LifeQuest International, LLC providing personal & organizational growth workshops, coaching and products for Well-Being since 1978. To see a full list of products and services go to: www.ailaspeaks.com
Aila’s mission and the mission of LifeQuest International is to support people in their desire to reduce stress and step into personal power through reconnecting with the true nature of one’s Being. Our philosophy is that healing is a whole being process, a change in any dimension of the person (mind, body, emotion, spirit) effects change in the whole person. We endeavor to provide simple and effective tools for people to learn and use for themselves to achieve the health, happiness and prosperity, which is the birthright of every human being. Reiki is one of those marvelous tools~
Click Here to Register for the Next Class
Get "Ten Instant Stress Busters" E-Book
FREE as Our Gift when You
Sign up Here for De-Stress Tips & News